Before You Start
Your Timbersled ST 120 RAW or Mountain Horse system comes complete with full instructions. Please refer to the full installation instructions when installing.
Bike Tear Down
On the front of the bike, remove the following:
- Fork guards
- Speed sensor (if applicable)
- Front brake system (leave the master cylinder on the bars)
- Front axle and tire
On the rear of the bike, remove the following:
- Rear master cylinder from the bike frame (leave connected to caliper)
- Upper shock bolt
- Drive chain
- Swing arm axle, entire rear suspension and swing arm assembly, including wheel and brake system
- Utilize supplied fitment chart to install the necessary spacers and reducers to the universal spindle
- Install spindle, using the stock front axle, to lower fork tubes, leave axle loose
- Mount fork clamps to fork tubes and position spindle per detailed instructions
- Tighten front axle and fork clamps
- Install ski onto spindle using supplied hardware
Track System Installation
- Utilize supplied fitment chart to install the necessary spacers and reducers onto track kit
- Install Fixed Strut or Suspension Strut onto track kit
- Install track kit onto frame utilizing stock swing arm axle (Note: Suspension Strut install will require modifications to stock air box)
- Reinstall upper shock bolt through Fixed Strut or Suspension Strut
- Install supplied drive chain and tension per instructions
- Route supplied brake line to front brake master cylinder and bleed the brake system.
Please refer to the full instructions when installing.
For more information visit, see your authorized Timbersled Dealer. To find a dealer near you, use the Dealer Locator.
Maintenance tips, procedures and specifications can be found in your Owner's Manual.
To find diagrams and replacement part numbers, use the online parts catalog.