Each component in an install kit is marked with a part number. The fitment table provides a location where each of these components is to be used during the assembly of your Timbersled system.
Here’s how to use the table. See image to the right for reference.
1. Find your bike (year, make, model)
2. Find your Install Kit type (fixed strut or TSS)
3. Match the number on each spacer to its corresponding location on the kit using the Subframe, Spindle, and Strut Reducer columns (Left and Right are as sitting on the bike)
4. Fixed strut rods, or TSS shock, provided in your install kit are set to length. The lengths shown are referenced as center-to-center distance. Changes to Strut length can drastically affect the performance of your kit and are not recommended.
Additional information is provided for your convenience.
* Some install kits accommodate multiple bike models and therefore contain extra parts. Make sure that the parts used during your installation match the item numbers shown for your bike on the corresponding fitment table.
** If the numbers on your install kit do not match the numbers shown on the fitment table (3-digit part number vs. 5 or no number and a paint color only), reference the Timbersled legacy Part Number Conversion Sheet on the last page of your fitment table.