Custom Timbersled Wraps
MotoWrapr Design Studio
MotoFX Graphics innovative MotoWrapr Design Studio allows users to endlessly create unique color options for their sled wraps. In a few simple steps, you can have access to millions of design possibilities. Colorize your wrap today and make it one of a kind!
1. Select your Bike Model.
2. Choose any base MotoWrapr design.
3. Choose any pre-saved colorway. Don't see a colorway you like? No problem! You can change the colors on virtually every design!
4. Click the "Edit Colors" button.
5. Choose any layer and select from 51 unique colors.
6. Save your new design to your account.
7. Add to Cart, choose your Timbersled and Bike Model options, wrap finish and add any logos.
*Pro-Tip: Select your factory panel and accent colors in the MotoWrapr Design Studio to see the most accurate representation of your wrap on your sled.
WHY ARCTICFX GRAPHICS?
See why MotoFX Graphics is the industry leader in Timbersled wraps and graphics.
1. MotoFX Material DNA
MotoFX Graphics exclusive 17mil ultra aggressive material has been specifically formulated for power sports applications and designed with Revolutionary FLO-Technology, allowing for a simple, bubble-free install. It's the perfect blend of easy application and ultimate durability.
2. Tested by the best. Trusted by the best!
Premiere snowbike athletes like Brock Buttars, Sarah Roth, Chris Burandt, Dan Adams, Keith Curtis, Team VHR Motorsports and countless others have trusted MotoFX Graphics for years and continue to push the limits of Timbersled wraps. While our wraps are certainly not indestructible, you can rest assured, that if these guys can't break them, no one can!
3. Hassle-Free Returns & Exchanges
Take the worry out of ordering online. MotoFX Graphics will return or exchange your timbersled wrap, no questions asked, up to 14 days after purchase.
4. Easy DIY Installation
MotoFX Graphics Timbersled wraps are specifically engineered for an easy DIY install. Everything from our premium material to our easy to use installation kits are made with the customer in mind. Check out our install videos and see how easy it really is.