The Polaris Flex Jump-Starter (part number 2830495) is a compact solution for dead batteries. It contains a flashlight, can be stored in a glovebox and holds its charge. It can jump-start ATVs, side-by-sides, snowmobiles, snowbikes, motorcycles, cars and trucks. It also is able to charge any USB capable device through its dual USB outlets. It's able to jump-start up to a 6.4 L engine.
To jump-start your vehicle:
1. Attach the red jump-starting clamp to the red positive (+) battery terminal and connect the black clamp to the negative (-) battery terminal.
2. Plug in the jumper cables. The jumper cables must be connected properly to the vehicle's battery terminals. See your vehicle's Owner's Manual for proper jump-starting procedures.
3. Switch on the jump-starter and check it is more than 50 percent charged. If the display shows 50 percent or less, charge the jump-starter before its next use. Failure to do so could result in damage to the jump-starter.
4. Start your engine.
5. For maximum output and product longevity, wait 30 seconds between jump-start attempts.
6. Unplug the jumper cables within 30 seconds.
Warning: Do not connect the red and black clamps together.
For more information, view the Polaris Flex Jump-Starter Owner's Manual.
Here is what comes with the Polaris Flex Jump-Starter:
Here are the specifications for the Polaris Flex Jump-Starter.
For Timbersled, the Jump Pack Extender (part number 2883654) is available to make jump-starting your snow bike even easier. Watch the video below for more.