High Mountain Adventures
4141 Sawtelle Peak Rd.
Island Park, ID 83429
Where to Find Us at the Event:
Check in at High Mountain Adventures. We'll be in the meadow behind the building.
How to Attend:
To schedule a demo ride and reserve your time slot, contact a participating dealer directly. Signing up with a dealer will guarantee your time slot.
- Switchback Motorsports
- Racin Station
- Carl's Cycle Sales
- Action Motorsports
- Action Cycles and Sleds
- Rexburg Motorsports
- Performance Motor Sports
Or, you can sign up online here. Online registrations are first come, first serve. Preferred time slots are not guaranteed when signing up online. Contact a participating dealer directly to reserve a time slot.
What is the Try Timbersled Demo Tour?
Our demo tour features a wide variety of kits and bikes that will give you the authentic Timbersled thrill for any riding level. Whether you are a new rider or already a snow biker, we'll have variety of dirt bike brands at the event set up with, RIOT 120, RIOT 120 LE, ARO 3, ARO 129, Ripper 93 for the younger riders (and for the kids in all of us).
What to Expect:
- Come 30 minutes early to check in and gear up.
- We’ll give you all the help and instruction you need (or don’t need)
- You’ll get to try the latest Timbersled kits on great bikes that are all set up.
- Ride one of our Ripper 93’s on a 110cc kids bike!
- Youth riders with a parent or guardian (and proper gear) can also try the Rippers.
- Hang out under the Timbersled tent, grab some snacks and have fun!