Timbersled Products, Inc. warranty’s all products of its own manufacture against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase. Replacement and / or repair warranty is valid only if all terms and conditions are met.
- Timbersled Products inc. requires notification prior to replacement of any part under this warranty.
- Product has not been installed on a modified chassis that is not supported.
Please call us if you are installing on a modified sled.
- Replacement and / or repaired parts will be supplied upon receipt of defective parts.
- Timbersled Products inc. shall have no obligation under this warranty if:
- Buyer fails to notify Timbersled Products inc. of any possible defect.
- Product is improperly installed.
- Product is installed on an unsupported sled.
- Product is used in an application other than its original intent.
- Buyer continues to use product after product malfunction.
The obligation of Timbersled Products, Inc. is limited to replacement and / or repair of defective products only for the period of time as stated above. Timbersled Products, Inc. has no other obligation or liability for any other injury or damage resulting there from.