Timbersled Products Inc. warrants all products to be free of manufacturer defects for the period of one (1) year to the original purchaser. Timbersled Products Inc. offers a Lifetime Warranty on the welded main frame and welded suspension arms against defects on materials and workmanship to the original purchaser. All warranty terms, both stated and implied, are subject to Timbersleds’ discretion and final approval. Non-warrantable consumable items include (but not limited to) hyfax, bearings, bushings, wheels, ball joints, reducers, and all other wear items. Timbersled reserves the right to refuse warranty coverage or service at any time.
- Timbersled Products inc. requires notification prior to replacement of any part under this warranty.
- Replacement and / or repaired parts will be supplied only upon receipt of defective parts.
- Timbersled Products inc. shall have no obligation under this warranty if:
- Buyer fails to notify Timbersled Products inc. of any possible defect.
- Product is improperly installed.
- Product is installed on an unsupported sled or motorcycle.
- Product is used in an application or purpose other than its original intent.
- Buyer continues to use product after product malfunction.
- Kit is not registered (where applicable).
The obligation of Timbersled Products, Inc. is limited to replacement and / or repair of defective products only for the period of time as stated above. Timbersled Products, Inc. has no other obligation or liability for any other injury or damage resulting or arising from any use of its products.